Monday, November 8, 2010

Fallout 3 Objects


Name: My name is no regret
Creator: Gelydh of Club Crimsyn
Download: LINK
Objects:
Anesthesia machine (recolorable)
Ashtray
Bloodpack
Buff Out pill bottles
Camera
Doll
Compatible: All Sims 3

"These have been in the making for, well, a couple months now, and I finally got off my ass (on my ass? not sure how that works) and converted enough objects to upload. First and foremost, much thanks to Yuxi for giving me permission to convert her Fall Out 3 TS2 objects to TS3. I've done six different objects for this set: the anesthesia machine, ashtray, bloodpack, Buff Out pill bottles, camera, and a doll. Everything can be found under Deco > Misc. None of it is CASTable except for the anesthesia machine, where the tanks can be recolored. Enjoy!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment