Monday, November 8, 2010

Silent Hill Clutter Set

Name: Silent Hill Clutter
Creator: Aikea-Guinea
Download: LINK
Objects:

Compatible: All Sims 3

"I converted these super-fast this afternoon to use in my entry for the Room With a View contest and thought I'd go ahead and upload them for the theme while I was at it. These are some items I took from the Silent Hill set that was converted for TS2. None of them are recolorable at this time, but I may go back eventually and see about cleaning them up. Or not. Depends on my memory and laziness levels. At any rate, they're all found under Decorative - Misc, and range in price from 10 simoleons to 50. I can't remember which is what. Do whatever you want with these, just don't claim you made them and keep them off paysites. Nobody needs anyone, they don't even just pretend."

0 comments:

Post a Comment